What I Do:
I advise and coach your leadership team to define your culture, increase your knowledge, and identify and implement processes and systems to build and sustain engagement, performance and growth.
In other words, I address soft skills with hard core strategies, including:
- Consulting with organizational leaders to improve the system.
- Coaching leadership teams to get clarity on guiding principles and aligning it with HR strategy
- Facilitating group problem solving, decision-making, conflict resolution and strategic planning
- Building cohesive work teams that have high trust, productive use of conflict, high commitment and demonstrated ability to hold each other accountable for shared results.
- Designing and delivering educational programming and coaching using intentional practice.
- Designing and assisting with implementation of HRM tools and processes (handbooks, hiring forms, job aides, etc)
- Teaching listening skills, self-management and management of others (emotional intelligence), sales skills, management and leadership skills, team skills, and others for improved relationships and business outcomes.
- Advising organizations on adult learning techniques so that content is practical, retained and applied.
- Guiding families in overcoming obstacles to farm succession planning
- Communicating and anchoring change management initiatives
Other (Community Food Systems consulting)
- Help people grow their own food; help institutions grow and procure local food; promote local economies
- Project and grant management and evaluation services
Say Yes and Know!
- Build a "Culture of Engagement", where applicants are eager to work for you.
- Develop clarity and alignment around your business philosophy and practices so you can communicate them to your people, your vendors and your customers.
- Design and implement a complete HR system that will enable you to become an Employer of Choice.
- Capitalize on talent and individual strengths that each person brings to the role, task or function.
- Build cohesive work and leadership teams that achieve shared results.
- Become an effective coach so employees stay with you throughout their careers.
- Become the envy of your community.