Introduction to The Learning Connection
Since 1994, The Learning Connection has helped existing businesses invest in their human capital and improve core competencies to accelerate performance and profitability. The Learning Connection also consults with new and existing businesses and organizations to develop performance measurement systems and marketing initiatives that are aligned with strategic business objectives.
Whether your need is for one person, a team or the entire organization, The Learning Connection can help with analysis, design, and implementation of educational and developmental services customized to help you achieve your short and long term goals.
"Knowledge does not reside in a book, a databank, a software program; they contain only information. Knowledge is always embodied in a person, carried by a person; created, augmented, or improved by a person; applied by a person; taught by a person, and passed on by a person." --Peter Drucker
The pursuit of knowledge, the transfer of knowledge, and the joy of applying knowledge embody The Learning Connection.
To learn more about Kristine Ranger, read her Bio Sketch.
Our Core Values
- We believe that people run businesses.
- We believe in structuring an engaging learning environment that builds both confidence in the learner and knowledge for the institution.
- We encourage and practice creativity in our work.
- We support growth of small, local businesses and rural communities by donating 10% of profits or resources.
- We are committed to lifelong learning and continuous improvement of our products, services and people.
Our Core Competencies
- communication skills: speaking, listening and writing
- evaluation and performance management systems
- facilitated learning
- platform speaking (includes writing of content and coaching for delivery)
- developing people
Our Vision Statement
Transforming people, teams and organizations to talent-based, knowledge providers.