"Don't wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it." -Frank C. Bucaro
Coaching is available for the individual, team or organization.
One on One Coaching is used when a person (employee, manager, leader, supervisor)
- does not know what is expected
- does not know how to do what is expected
- does not want to do what is expected
Hire Kristine to coach individuals in performance improvement, administration of assessments, improving communication skills (write and deliver a speech, business writing, listening skills) or leadership development. She can maximize your human capital investment by matching individual strengths with a specific role, function or job.
Customized coaching sessions are only available on days that end in Y!
Contact us for details.
The goal is to assist the team in becoming a true team and ideally, a high performing team. Examples of coaching scenarios for teams could include any of the following:
- communication within and across teams
- effective conduct of meetings
- eliminating conflict and roadblocks
- process evaluation and improvement
- writing team charters
- capitalizing on team innovation
- analyzing team leadership with a 363 assessment
- using data with quality improvement tools
Business or Organizational Coaching
As a Certified Ag Innovation Counselor (Business Coach to Agri-food Entrepreneurs), Kristine can assess the developmental phase of your business or product, identify and evaluate market opportunities, guide the innovative process, help you acquire human and intellectual capital, assist with decision-making, and guide you through planning phase to launch..
She has helped entrepreneurs develop their business with
- assessment tools
- business and marketing plans
- copywrite and marketing pieces (slogans, press releases, web content, etc)
- matching people with roles
- job descriptions
- mission and vision statements
She has helped non-profits grow with
- community handbooks
- copywrite (slogan, advertising copy)
- employee manuals
- evaluation systems and tools
- member newsletters and monthly articles
- marketing tools (press releases, fact sheets, print and radio advertising)
- multi-level marketing campaigns
- mission and vision statements
- surveys and data collection
Creative thinking, visionary results.
Kristine has served in many innovative roles, including three years as an Internal Evaluation Champion for a statewide non-profit. Project managers were coached in evaluation practices, processes and tools to improve programming; the quality and quantity of communication to funders or stakeholders; and techniques to build internal capacity. Strengthen your position and create a compelling story by retaining the services of Kristine as your Internal Evaluation Champion.
Kristine is a "self-contained innovative team!"
There are very few people in the world who can brainstorms new ideas, advance others ideas, refine a process or product idea, and finally, execute to an end product! This specialized skill sets her apart as an evaluator, teacher and leader. She can help your team members identify and capitalize on their unique roles in the innovation process, then coach them through the Z process for faster results.